Monday, September 30, 2013

A Writer's Thoughts After Being Sick

The last week and a half I've been super sick, so this post will be a little all over the place because, well, I'm finally well enough to write again. But that's all part of the fun!

It's October! WHOO! I love fall and Halloween! (Side note: I really should write a Halloween-inspired book.) Anyway, I am so excited for all the adventures that come with Halloween. Parties, pumpkins, candy corn, spooky movies, festivals . . . I can't contain myself! I'm even jamming to Halloween music as I type. Oh yes, it's kind of a big deal. LOL!

So, I'm bummed that yesterday I was unable to attend the Austin Teen Book Festival. I have a day job that prevented me from going. I hope that someday writing will be my day job. Fingers crossed. However, even though I couldn't go some of my friends were able too so I got the details. Next year I'm so in!

Okay, so on October 8th a new book comes out called "The Eye of Minds" by James Dashner. He's the author of "The Maze Runner". Fantastic book! That whole series is amazing! I have high hopes for his new book. Everyone should read it, just saying.

Well, my revisions have fallen behind due to me being ill, but I'm now back and ready to finish! Shouldn't be long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment